XMLBlackbox (.NET) Description
XMLBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed components that help you sign and encrypt XML documents from your .NET Framework applications. Both symmetric, certificate-based (X.509) and PGP-based encryption and signing is supported.
XMLBlackbox supports wide range of XML security operations, and offers the following features:
* XML-compliant signing, encryption, decryption and signature verification of both XML-formatted documents, individual XML nodes or generic data;
* detached, enveloping, enveloped signature types (signing and HMAC are supported);
* simple, inclusive and exclusive canonicalization with our without comments;
* Base64, C14N (canonicalization), enveloped signature, XPath and decryption transforms;
* support for Cryptocards and USB Crypto Tokens;
* signing and encryption using RSA keys, X.509 certificates and PGP keys;
* XAdES support;
* buit-in DOM parser and writer.
XMLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of XML security specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, 2005, 2003, Borland Delphi 2005-2007 /.NET. It requires .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, Mono (1.0 or 2.0) or .NET CF (1.0, 2.0, 3.5).
XMLBlackbox (.NET) Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in XMLBlackbox (.NET) 7.2.169
Release notes are not available currently.
XMLBlackbox (.NET) Requirements
No additional system requirements.