XMLBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed components that help you sign and encrypt XML documents from your .NET Framework applications. Both symmetric, certificate-based (X.509) and PGP-based encryption and signing is supported.
XMLBlackbox supports wide range of XML security operations, and offers the following features:
* XML-compliant signing, encryption, decryption and signature verification of both XML-formatted documents, individual XML nodes or generic data;
* detached, enveloping, enveloped signature types (signing and HMAC are supported);
* simple, inclusive and exclusive canonicalization with our without comments;
* Base64, C14N (canonicalization), enveloped signature, XPath and decryption transforms;
* support for Cryptocards and USB Crypto Tokens;
* signing and encryption using RSA keys, X.509 certificates and PGP keys;
* XAdES support;
* buit-in DOM parser and writer.
XMLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of XML security specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, 2005, 2003, Borland Delphi 2005-2007 /.NET. It requires .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, Mono (1.0 or 2.0) or .NET CF (1.0, 2.0, 3.5).